Friday 16 March 2007

Yikes, I have gigantic letter !

Life with my trusty applemac has never been the same since we changed the computer desk to a glass one. The mouse has a life of its own, the cursor is just over the link needed, but before it can be clicked on, the cursor races to the other corner of the screen. Moving Web pages is difficult - just about to place it like so and wheesh...its almost offscreen! And now, for some reason blogger is showing my post in HUGE letters - I'm too weary for all this, I'll figure out tomorrow. Back to the knitting and Raspberry and Rose tea (gorgeous by the way). *Sigh* Thank Crunchie its Friday!
Edited later : *Sigh*, tried to sort it, seems okay now , although the letters seem a little smaller.

3 comments:

Twelfthknit said...

Hmmm, I think that maybe one COULD be cross for quite sometime .....;0)
India

Wee Minty said...

I haven't quite got to grips with Blogger yet (font size/pictures). Is it me or is it Blogger? Methinks Blogger if you are having problems too!

Thank you for your post - I feel soooo much better!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I was cursing blogger today too, I keep swearing I am going to move my blog elsewhere but truth is I am too scared. Blogger won't let me have paragraphs of late, don't know why, always used to, I have to venture into the world of html coding if I want paragraphs, not a world I am comfortable in...

By the way, your egg and trout salad has my mouth watering, I can scarcely wait to try it for lunch tomorrow.