Thursday 10 December 2009

14 sleeps to go!

And I have a lot of knitting (and sewing to do!) . My wee sheep project bag is keeping my Christmas secrets for me , do you like it ? I am making some of these for my lys Once a Sheep(website under construction), I just couldn't resist this fabric when I saw it , and made some for my friend Karen as a wee Yarn Store opening gift too!
There is one for every season , I think my favourite might be summer ....
Apologies for the poor imac camera image!
Had DS2 Nativity today , and he carried out his duties of a cow very well , but he was very unhappy as he couldn't see me . Too many people squeezed into to0 small a hall! Still got a picture of his outfit afterwards .
Although I suspect he may have wanted to be a sheep ......

1 comment:

yvette said...

Ooh they are cute, where did you find that fabric?