Thursday 19 February 2009

At the Toe now!

Finally at the toe of my first Marlene sock - was almost finished last night when.....no....that doesn't look right....froggit froggit !
Pattern is Marlene by Cookie A (see knitty.com , some lovely free patterns there by Cookie A) , in the Knit 1 magazine Winter 2008 , yarn is Old Maiden Aunt Sock yarn in superwash merino, colourway Gothic , fabulous!
Might get to start sock number 2 tomorrow - all excited!
Have signed up to a Cookie A pattern Knitalong - going to do a toe up pattern and challenge myself , better get a move on, they have to be finished by March 31st (2009? , may need to check that! ,lol)
Visited the lovely Liliths studio yesterday - it was a bit of a cheer up for Mum and I . Had a lovely visual/tactile feast..... lets just say I'm looking forward to Yarn Forward Magazine next month!
Did I buy ? Mmmm , wait and see , off to cook dinner now .

No comments: