Monday 13 January 2014

It's been a while.....

New Year Resolutions..... you make them and break them within a week. Last year my resolution was to write my blog each day, mmmmm , didn't happen.
The computer was taken over by small boys then the hard drive died - events not related .
I also started a Reflexology course in March , and now I am a fully qualified Reflexologist just about to start up on my own.
Time passes so quickly , there always seems so much to do but I think for my sanity I will try and make time for this blog (no resolutions so I don't break them!)
Just now I am about to start on a MKAL - mysteryknitalong , woohoo , its Follow the Arrow by Ysolda . I have balled up my yarn and printed off the first clue , which one to choose A or B .


Skein Queen Russet and OMA Elodie

IMAG0848

All Balled up!
IMAG0850




Still working out how to use Flickr and Blogger on the new PC - need to get my 13year old to help!

2 comments:

Irene McCormack said...

You're back! Yipee x

Francesca said...

hi, and happy new year to you too! I have started my shawl too, but i choose clue 1B today and one color of araucania itata multi in orange...Happy knitting!